Monday, August 16, 2010

How To Find Rare Tess Gerritsen Books

Hi,


This is for all fans of Tess Gerritsen books. If your after finding some of the rarer titles such as Peggy Sue Got Murdered, Thief of Hearts, Keeper of the Bride, etc then I would strongly advise looking on www.ebay.com the American eBay as I have bought many ofmy titles from here and including postage costs I have paid no more than 4 each. Once I read them I sold them on eBay for 8 so it makes it worth it. Its also handy to keep an eye out on Amazon and to google the titles and see what comes up. I would also recommend trying the local library and looking in their catalogues as many of my books have been from here and this is where I located Thief of Hearts.


If your so keen to read the 2 books: Love Masquerade and Adventure's Mistress, then i'm sorry to say that these are not and will not be re-published. The firm publishing these books closed down and did not make many at all for general release, if any for the public. This I was told by Tess Gerritsen herself as she replied to a letter I sent her. If anyone actually does find any then please let me know!!! However I very much doubt this!


Please rate this guide as helpful if you liked it and for a list and synopsis of this authors book check out my other review.

No comments:

Post a Comment