Monday, August 16, 2010

Problem with seller MARDEXT

UPDATE NOTE: PARTIAL VICTORY FINALY....!!!! A CLAIM THROUGH SQUARETRADE WITHA FEE OF 29 BUCKS HAS MANAGED TO GET THIS NEGATIVE FEEDBACK REMOVED, BUT THE COMMENT LEFT BY THIS IDIOT IS STILL IN PLACE....AT LEAST I GOT MY MONEY BACK ANDI HADHIS NEG FEEDBACK REMOVED FROM MY SCORE. PLUS, MY NEG FEEDBACK IN HIS EBAY SCORE WILL REMAIN AND NEVER BE REMOVED NO MATTER WHAT THIS BUGGER DOES...!!!....JUSTICE AT A PRICE, BUT ITS SOMETHING....


READ BELOW THE DETAILS OF THIS BAD TRANSACTION TO LEARN ABOUT BAD EBAYERS AND HOW TO AVOID THEM:


This MARDEXT seller advertised an item on ebay.


I bought it.


I received something else (NOT THE ITEM DESCRIBED OR SHOWN IN THE AUCTION).


I emailedMARDEXT a few times and finaly got areplysaying' OH, I DID NOT KNOW THESE ARE NOT COMPATIBLE' ....!!!!


I asked for a replacement and the return postage costs payed since this was NOT my faultas he KNEW EXACTLY WHAT HE DID.


Got NO replyand after around 27 emails I decided to claim my money back from Paypal.


I made the claim and around 15 days later after which the seller ignored Paypalsclaim, they decided in my favour and gave me a refund.


GUESS WHAT ????....


This bugger left me this negative feedback : 'BEWARE SELLERS, REVERSED PAYMENT AFTER WE SHIP ITEM' ....!!!!


The nerve this bugger has...!!!....


I have since sent around 50 emails to eBay to get this defamatoryfeedback removed.


They keep sending me automated replies about how sorry they are my experience was bad and that they cant see anything wrong here, therefore they cannot remove the feedback...!!!


WOW...!!! ...eBay sure knows how to look into cases...!!!


They sure looked into this bugger because eBay then sent ME an email warning me for using 'profound language' in my follow up to this buggers neg feedback....!!!...I called him a 'prick' and I stand by this word.....HIS ACTIONS SHOW THAT KIND OF PERSON...!!!


But it seems eBay only cares about the powersellers...after all these are the people that make them money.....RIGHT ???


WRONG...!!! Ebay seems to forget that WE THE BUYERS are the ones who MADE EBAY WHAT IT IS...!!!


You can put on sale whatever you want, but unless people start buying, there is nothing happening....IT IS THE BUYERS WHO MADE EBAY SO POPULAR....


And it seems that we the buyers have little if NO protection from eBay AND from buggers like this MARDEXT fellow...


I dont care if this person has alot of positive feedback....its how he deals with the negatives he gets and what he does when there is a problem with a trasaction that makes me wonder how good an ebayer he is.


I am now trying to put togethera DEFAMATION CLAIM and send it to eBay...see what happens...but I hold little faith here.....eBay sent me another email yesterday telling me that 'since im registered with ebays CORE site, they are unable to remove this feedback'......WHAT A CROCK OF BALLONEY...!!!!


EBAY IS PLAYING WITH ME AND SIMPLY DONT WANT TO CARE ABOUT THIS CASE.....AFTER ALL, THIS IS WHAT THEY DO TO JUST ABOUT EVERY ONE WHO MAKES A CLAIM......EBAYS CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND JUSTICE SYSTEM SUCKS BIG TIME....


One last thing: if anyone has a look at this MARDEXT persons feedbackthey will notice that in EVERY SINGLE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK THEY GOT, THE SAME STORY IS HAPPENING: MARDEXT DOES NOT RESPOPND TO EMAILS WHEN THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH A TRANSACTION.


FEAST ON THIS YOU LAZY EBAY CUSTOMER SERVICEEMPLOYEES...!!!


Im not going to give up on this.


One way or another im going to have this false negative feedback removed.


No comments:

Post a Comment