Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Feedback query?

I'm posting this on here, because last time I had a query about my feedback, the answer from e-bay was (almost) unintellible! I THINK I now have a better gist of how feedback works, but, bearing in mind I don't think there are many (if any) feedback ratings from the same seller in a week, can some kindly person explain to me in words of one syllable, why my rating shows as 48yellow star, when the breakdown shows:Recent Feedback Ratings (last 12 months) 1 month 6 months 12 months Positive 10 50 59 Neutral 0 0 0 Negative 0 0 0 (oops - the formatting hasn't copied, but hope you can make sense of it!).As I have had 119 positive feedbacks in the last year, shouldn't that show with my star?

Orignal From: Feedback query?

No comments:

Post a Comment