Friday, September 4, 2009

Is it time to do something about not receiving my item?


Hi, yet again i am back here with another problem and really need your advice again. 14 days ago i won a ring and paid for it two days later but over the last fortnight she is constantly saying she has been going to send it, today i got another email with a excuse of saying she cant do postage labels? Why cant she use a pen to write my address and also she is having trouble with paypal but she got my payment ages ago so would it matter if pay pal was a problem as she would have had a receipt to say i had paid, her words were today, i might post it tomorrow, the word might does not sound right! I would be grateful for any help. Many thanks from liz






Orignal From: Is it time to do something about not receiving my item?

No comments:

Post a Comment