Friday, September 4, 2009

WHY IS EBAY SO AGAINST ME SELLING?


The brainless fools behind there computors seem to have too much power.I have had nothing but bad luck from them banning me for months on end.I have been banned for selling a disc that the company didnt like me selling.Firstly they said it was a copy,then when iproved it wasnt they said it breaks there other rights.I served a month ban for this just recently.But blow me two weeks later they are bullying me again this time because i left the words make me an offer in one of my listings i changed from buy it now to auction,a innocent mistake,but a few days ban no the lessnow again a few weeks on they banned me again for seller non-performance.Now i have a feedback of 99.4 and have had two negatives about a yeat ago(dec/may).Everything has been perfect since then.But according to them im a bad seller,Can anyone explain why they are doing this to me?They have given me another months ban,but cant explain whyI have phoned customer service twice and they have hung up cps they cant answer the questionsIs this right.They say they are trying to make it a safer place for buyersyeah soon there be no sellers,so the buyers wont have anything to buy.Im sick of them treating the sellers like dirtI saw a guy that had about 8 negatives on 300 and it took them a couple of weeks to ban himwhy are they bullying me cos they dont want to answer my emails????






Orignal From: WHY IS EBAY SO AGAINST ME SELLING?

No comments:

Post a Comment