Friday, September 25, 2009

Seller Dashboard Query

Hope this is the right place for this. I am totaly confused. On my seller dashboard under the "Buyer Satisfaction" it states: You need to offer PayPal as a payment method. Also note that PayPal may hold funds until the buyer leaves positive Feedback or until the carrier confirms delivery.But under My Ebay / Paypal Account it states: Your eBay account is linked with your PayPal account: j****@y******* (I have *'d out my email address for obvious reasons).So in one place it says I need to offer Paypal as a payment form (bearing in mind I ONLY accept Paypal and no other form of Payment on my auctions), and my ebay shows my Paypal and Ebay accounts are linked - and all Ebay fees are paid via Paypal anyway. Also to list an item via TurboLister you MUST accept paypal anyway or it won't list!What the heck is this all about and how do I correct this issue? There is no way on the Seller Dashboard I can see to change or update the info to clear this.Any ideas anyone?

Orignal From: Seller Dashboard Query

No comments:

Post a Comment