Wednesday, September 23, 2009

negative feedback and listing removed, unauthorised listing

Hi, can anyone help,a buyer has left positive feedback, but written for all to see, "seriously doubt authenticity".The item they are talking about is a 100% authentic Burberry toiletry bag, that i bought myself in Burberrys at Freeport designer shopping village, what can i do? Also Ebay seem to be ignoring questions on why they remove listings as "Unauthorised Item", they removed two of my items because i had listed them wrong, prior to the removal, i realised i had made a listing mistake, and tried to revise it, but it wouldnt let me, said i was up to my limit on revising and selling these type of items. I contacted Ebay a number of times, finally got a reply saying i could revise item as a one off,tried to revise it, wouldnt allow me to, and then they removed these items from my listing alltogether. Due to this on my account board it shows this as an unauthorised item, with a very poor scoring. Im really fed up as i am quite new to selling, and everything i sell is authentic, this will stay on my account for one year, even though i tried to remedy it, Ebay know this but still removed it. Can anyone give me any idea as to what to do?Many thanksRegardsDonna

Orignal From: negative feedback and listing removed, unauthorised listing

No comments:

Post a Comment