Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sending emails to eBay

Hello everyone,I need to ask eBay a question, so I sent an inquiry via below links:Help > Contact Us > Tell us about your problem > Get in touch with us > Sending an email.I attempted to send an email to eBay several times, but every time I send one, the copy stored in my "Sent" message box is blank (everything I wrote disappears).I do not know whether my emails had been received as I wrote them (i.e. with my inquiry), or as stored in the "Sent" box (i.e. blank and empty).I called the helpline for an advise, but the ever-helpful customer service chap informed me to "email the problem(!)".Can someone advise me why all my stored email are blank?Is it just the way the system works, or some sort of technical error?Thank you for your assistance,Sam

Orignal From: Sending emails to eBay

No comments:

Post a Comment