Friday, September 4, 2009

sellers replying with abuse/insults to negative feedback


hi, does ebay do anything about sellers who reply with abuse or insults when they receive negative feedback? For people who do not have 100% positive, I always check their replies to negative or neutral - and often I am shocked by the language used by sellers... some are not just rude and unprofessional but even call their buyers really insulting names! And these are left there in black and white for everyone to see... really upsetting. Does ebay do anything about these bullies, is there any way I can report such instances even if it has nothing to do with me directly? I find myself scared to leave honest feedback because of what abuse the seller might hurl at me.






Orignal From: sellers replying with abuse/insults to negative feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment