Monday, July 19, 2010

Be VERY Careful When Buying Wholesale Seven Jeans!!!!!!

I just wanted to write this to warn everyone about buying wholesale lots of Seven for all Mankind Jeans. Last week I made a purchase here on ebay fora lot of Seven For all Mankind Jeans. Well, I was scammed and lost $924.00 to some theif in London UK and have never received the merchandise nor heard from the seller after sending numerous emails. First of all NEVER EVER pay for anything using Western Union Instant Money Transfers.That is one of the most stupid thingsI could have done. I honestly will never pay any other way besides Pay Pal because if I had paid that way, I wouldn't be $924.00 short today. I am really angry about this situation, and I just want to warn you all before you make ANY big purchases here on ebay. If you everhave a bad or weird feelingabout something, trust that feeling and don't bid or buy. There are a lot of deceitful people out there who have figured out ways to steal from honest hardworking people, and this makes me sick. Be careful.

1 comment: