Thursday, July 22, 2010

crown-oak-kitchens scam bidding guide

Hi I'm writing this as I'm appalled by ebays customer support programme.


crown-oak-kitchens bought an item from me,firstly asked if I could deliver then said they would phone to collect Sunday 10th October.They then denied ever speaking to my by phone and refused to complete the transaction (which was buy it now).Final value fees were refunded by ebay,but I was threatened by crown oak NOT to leave negative feedback......I have left neg.feedback and stand by it (and this) 100%!BUT as well as receiving neg in return I've found a bidder dublinvwman has bought everything,funnily enough his previous id was uncannily like crown-oak's nicknack197776 and nicknack76........and I believe a previous id (suspended by ebay) was dublin24man who had a very bad feedback rating and seemed to let loads of people down! LINKS I HAVE FOUND including the previous similarity in i.d's include Dublin accent on telephone (although based in Hastings!),dublin stated as location on ebay,similar wording of feedback,plus my recent lovely feedback,available for all to read! the liking verbal and written of the phrase listen pal (with friends like him etc.etc.!!) and dublinvwman (crown wanted my seats for his vw camper!)


SO TO ALL THOSE THINKING OF BUYING A KITCHEN OR FRANKE TAPS...DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY


AND TO THOSE LOOKING AT MY RECENT POOR FEEDBACK,LOOK BACK FURTHER,WHEN DID I CHANGE MY I.D and I'm sure my other 3 bits of negative are self explanatory.


NOTE TO ALL DECENT EBAYERS,IF YOU'VE SUFFERED THE SAME PROBLEMS POST THEM HERE,THEN MAYBE EBAY WILL DO MORE TO PROTECT US THE SELLERS WHO PAY THEIR FEES!!


whinge over now ebay let's see action!!



17/9/06


ebays well considered answer,invoice him then issue and unpaid item dispute to reclaim your final value fees........cheers ebay about as much use as a chocolate fireguard!!


BUT I'm getting a lot of people responding to me,saying they've had the same treatment from the above mentioned id's saying he's obnoxious,wont respond to emails sells fake goods and always leaves negative feedback should anyone dare to question him,he's even been threatening kids too,lovely chap eh?


so ebay customer service get your heads out from your bum and deal with this NOW!



Regards


Dino1807

No comments:

Post a Comment