Thursday, July 22, 2010

Display stands

I have a very small retail space, and sell packs of sticker, and for just over a year I have struggled to find a display stand at a sensible price. I have rushed out to shops that are closing and selling their fittings, all to no avail, only cold feet and utter disappointment.



Then by chance I came across an ebay seller display-essentials, and this seller answered all my prayers at once. I took the plunge and ordered. Three days later I am the proud owner of a very sparkly silver display stand, and a very happy bunny. Nobody can spoilt my day today.


I made a telephone call to the seller before purchase, just to comfirm my needs and that the item I had considered was in fact the all singing all dancing stand that I needed. I found nothing but helpfulness and polite conversation, with the willingness to go above and beyond customer service.


If you need a display stand, of good quality, and price then this is your seller. I give them a big fat 10/10.



ebay id


scooobidoo

No comments:

Post a Comment